Hello, my dear friends! After a long time, isn’t it? Today I am well prepared with another guide for you. The title of the article is How to Uninstall Magisk and Unroot BLU Life View Tab tablet. Now you might be wondering that what am I going to do today. I am going to help you with another common problem for Android users. That is the boot loop issue. I am pretty sure that around 50% of android users have experienced the ‘bootloops’ even once.
Basically, a boot loop or a reboot means that your phone shuts down unexpectedly and restarts on its own. This usually happens when you add new features to your android device or install various applications. Read More – The First 10 Things to Do After Rooting your Device.
Such apps which are unsupported by your BLU Life View Tab tablet result in a boot loop. I know, the boot loop might freak you out. Because all you did is to add a new feature to your phone, isn’t so?
Don’t worry! I have a fix for you. And I am going to use the concept of Magisk and rooting.
What is rooting?
This might be the 10th time you saw this title. Am I right? I’ll explain it in a few words. Rooting allows you to gain full access and control to the BLU Life View Tab tablet files. So that you will be able to modify the system according to your preference. And don’t ever forget that rooting can be a make-or-break situation depending on the way you do it! Read More: 30 Amazing Things You Can Do After Rooting Your Android
What is Magisk?
Magisk helps you to modify the system but systemlessly. In complex technical terms, Magisk is a universal systemless interface. And it is creating an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.
So, you will be able to modify both the performance and functionality of your BLU Life View Tab tablet. By making modifications that cannot be detected by Google SafetyNet.
What is a Magisk App?
Magisk app is created to manage the Magisk process. It helps you to completely hide the root from your phone. Therefore the apps which didn’t function due to permission issues will function under rooted conditions.
Why should you uninstall Magisk?
Even though Magisk is a saver to all Android apps, certain apps like Banking apps, Snapchat, UPI Payment apps don’t support rooted phones. That is why you need to uninstall Magisk to facilitate the functions of such apps.
How to Uninstall Magisk and Unroot your BLU Life View Tab tablet?
Amongst the various ways of uninstalling Magisk, today I am going to teach you the two easiest ways. Using them you can either uninstall or obliterate Magisk.
1. Uninstall Magisk using Magisk App on BLU Life View Tab tablet
This is the most straightforward way. And you don’t need any other apps or tools or anything. Just follow my lead.
- Firstly open the Magisk app on your phone.
- Then you will see the Uninstall button. Just tap on it.
- Finally tap on Complete Uninstall in the pop up message.
- Now you will be asked for the permission to download a file. Just tap on the Download button.
- Then allow Magisk Manager to access photos, media and files on your BLU Life View Tab tablet by tapping on Allow.
- So that the Magisk Uninstaller file will be downloaded and Magisk will be uninstalled from the BLU Life View Tab tablet.
- Once the uninstallation is completed your phone will be rebooted automatically.
- And that’s all! You are good to go!
2. Uninstall Magisk using TWRP And Unroot BLU Life View Tab tablet
In some instances, the manual removal of Magisk can result in boot loop relapse. So you can use TWRP recovery file manager instead. Here are the steps.
- As the first step download the Magisk App and save it to the internal storage of your device.
- Now rename the .apk file extension to uninstall.zip. Just as in the below picture.
- Then download the file and save it in the internal storage.
- Now turn off your phone.
- And press and hold “Volume Down + Power Key” to boot the phone to TWRP recovery mode.
- Tap on Install button to flash the file on your phone.
- As the next step, navigate the file and move the slider to the right.
- Thereafter the installation will be started and you have to wait untill the files are installed.
- Once it is completed you have to reboot the BLU Life View Tab tablet.
- That’s all! You uninstalled Magisk.
Note: If you are using TWRP as a method to uninstall Magisk, you need to flash the Magisk Module Uninstaller Zip onto your Blu.
As you all know, Magisk is a fascinating app that allows you to customize your phone. However, the not only application supports Magisk. To get rid of that problem, you can keep unrooting the phone whenever you use that app. But it is troublesome and time-consuming. So the better option would be to uninstall Magisk and then unroot the BLU Life View Tab tablet.
Do you think this is helpful? If so, please share this article on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. And we warmly welcome your queries, comments, and suggestions. Feel free to contact us.
You can join our community and open help Topic under Android.
It’s totally free! And, please don’t forget to like our Facebook page. Thank you very much! Have a nice day! 😊