Quantitative Aptitude is a branch of mathematics that deals with the measurement, probability, and uncertainty of natural phenomena, occupations or transactions in the real world. Quantitative aptitude is of major importance in the IBPS Clerk exam. The section deals with concepts like mean and standard deviation, binomial coefficient and interpretation of graphs. While preparing for any Quantitative Aptitude exam, it is essential to build up a strategy. Only a proper strategy can lead you to success and also save your time.
Candidates preparing for IBPS Clerk 2022 must have a good understanding of preparing the quantitative aptitude section. This is that important section for which the difficulty level will increase in the Mains exam. So, it is better to begin your preparation right from the Prelims stage itself.
- While preparing for Quantitative Aptitude, it is essential to understand the structure of any question. It is better to have a basic idea about the pattern of the IBPS Clerk exam.
- It is essential to build proper equations for all questions and practice using these equations. This is because all questions will have a fundamental equation built for solving at the quant level.
- Many of the IBPS Clerk exam questions will ask you to find the root of a certain number. The root is always available in every problem set, but you may miss it because of a lack of knowledge of finding roots manually. There are specific methods to find the root and, therefore, must be understood well.
- A good strategy should be used while preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam. A logical approach to solving questions will help you build a good base for your preparation. There are specific techniques that will be explained in the article, and using them during practice is very important.
- You can use online quizzes on Quantitative Aptitude when preparing for IBPS Clerk as they are convenient. You can also practice these questions at any given time without repeating the past problems. BYJU’S Exam Prep is one of the best sources for exam preparation. It provides you with the best quality of test series, online courses, mock tests, study notes, pdfs and more!
• Before starting to solve any Quantitative Aptitude problem, understand how the question has been framed and what its scope is. So, one should make an effort to understand the meaning of every word in the question because wrong answers are often due to the insertion or omission of words.
• The first step should be reading, understanding, and interpreting the question. At each stage, while solving a quantitative aptitude problem, one should verify answers and also check whether he/she is on the right track or not.
• It is advised to divide your time equally between Verbal Ability and Quantitative Aptitude as per your ability level.
• While preparing for Quantitative Aptitude for the IBPS Clerk exam, it is essential to pay attention to time management.
• You should thoroughly understand the concept and should also memorize formulas. That will help you solve each question in a short time.
• You must be aware of your weakness and take full advantage of your strengths. While preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam, it is essential to maintain proper focus on all types of questions.
Many candidates prepare for the IBPS Clerk exam by solving Quantitative Aptitude questions. The format and calculation are so simple that even a newcomer in the field can solve the questions. One must adopt a calm and systematic approach while preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam. Furthermore, as Quantitative Aptitude is essential, it will help you clear the exam. So, it is essential to build a good foundation and practice mock questions daily. For more information, visit BYJU’S Exam Prep.