How to Root Android device via KingRoot using PC
KingRoot is one of most popular app to root your android device by just one click.. No need your PC connection to do this.. Here are instructions to root your android device using KingRoot..
- Root process is a very risky process.. So if some bad thing happen to your android device we will not be responsible for it..
- Should have at least 50% of battery charge level.
- Proper internet connection.
- Original USB cable.
- Install device’s driver on your PC.
So let start the process..
- First of all download KingRoot and install it on your computer..
- Launch KingRoot and wait for few seconds.. Follow instructions as it say to install KingRoot.
- Once you launched it then it will display a message that “Connect your device”. Connect your android device to your PC using USB cable. After that it will take few seconds to detect your android device version, model and device’s driver. If still you don’t install drivers on to your computer then KingRoot PC will install it for you.
Enable Debugging Mode on your android device.
To do this, follow below instructions: Read More
- Go to Settings=> Build Number => tap it 7 times(for become a developer)
- After that again go to Settings => Developer Option => USB Debugging(Enable it)
- Click on the “Try to Root”. Now your process has begun.. This process will take few minutes.. During this process your device will reboot at many times. Don’t be afraid…it’s normally happens while rooting process. Remember don’t unplug or touch your device during this process.
- Until reboots your device by itself don’t do anything..
- You will see a Root completed message with a huge tick on your PC once it’s completed. This means you have successfully rooted your device.
So, If this KingRoot guideline was help, then please share this guideline on facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to comment. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.