This Article will provide you Instructions to root your device with Kingroot and we provide you all rooting methods and USB drivers for your phone.
you can use this guide line if you have 2- 6 (jellybean,kitkat,lollipop,marshmallow) android version And also this article will be followed by rooting errors & Solutions regarding the issues. There are two rooting methods. one is, Rooting by using pc and another one is, Normal rooting method.
Why I need to root my android device
After you root your phone it will work with its ultimate speed including RAM. That means no more freezing or gets stuck. Furthermore you won’t get force stop messages anymore.
After root, you are able to install incompatible app APKs, Automate Every options in your phone and Unlock Hidden Features. as well as you are able to Uninstall all Pre-Installed applications and your phone qualify for Flashing Custom Rom and installing recovery. You can find out more details – What can I do with a rooted phone | List of Things
NOTE – If you want to these performance and speed then, your device better to install some rooted apps.
Requirement for Rooting your phone
- Your phone should be working with +50% Battery condition.
- Unrooted phone
- KingRoot application
- Download KingRoot from above link and copy & paste that into your phone’s Micro SD card
- Now, Go to Miro SD card on phone and tap the “kingRoot APK icon” after tapping, check “unknown sources” on next winodow
- After that Tap the “install button” . Wait until installation completed.
- After installing KingRoot app, Open it by tapping.
- Now Tap “try to Root” option to start rooting process
- After tapping “Try to Root” It will start rooting and after few mints it will show green Right saying “Root status.
- After performing Root, You are free to use your phone and flash Custom Roms/ Custom recovery.
Now your android device is rooted . but you had better check your root status by installing this Root check app.
If you want to UNROOT, you can unroot your phone by following these steps. you had better bookmark us because then you can see Unroot Steps any time
MUST Watch – TOP 10 Rooted Android Apps
Errors and Solutions
I Can Not Root My Phone
Kingroot is always updating application. some times your device is not supported by app.. However, If you are still unable to root your phone, use different Root app – Best Apps which support any phone
Replace kinguser with SuperSu
After Rooted, There will be app named “Kinguser” on your menu. Some Users want to replace this app with SuperSu app. so, we wrote guide line to replace kinguser with superSU
If this root guide line helped to you, then please share this to your social media accounts. and please bookmark us on your browser, If you have any doubt about rooting then leave a message,then we can help you.