How to UnRoot Android device via Kingo Super User
Rooting your android device is most beneficial for most of people. Not for everyone.. Because sometimes your device warranty can void or may be brick. Another thing is if you hope to sell your device which already has rooted is very difficult. Because most of people like Brand New condition. So you will have to UnRoot your device.
As I told my previous article, KingoRoot APK app is best way to root your android device as well as to UnRoot also.. Once you root your device there will store SuperUser app and su binary files where in System/app:
If you have already rooted your android device then you will easy to deal with the process.. If not then don’t worry.. This guideline will help you to unroot your android device.
- Download and install KingoRoot APK on your Android device.(If already you have rooted device via KingoRoot APK then you can find the Kingo Root and Kingo Super User icons.)
- Power on your Android device.
- Enable USB Debugging on.
- Proper internet connection.
Here are step by step instructions to unroot your android device.
- Find the SuperUser icon and launch it.
- Make sure that you have latest version of Kingo SuperUser. If not then update it. Now click on the three dots where in upper right side corner. Then select “Remove Root” option.
- Click on “Remove Root” and then press “Continue”.
- Done..!! Your device may reboot automatically.
- Sometimes all files will not be deleted due to the technical problems. If you have gotten this kind of problem then I recommend to you use Kingo Android Root PC version.
So, If this KingoRoot guideline was help, then please share this guideline on facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to comment. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.