This Article will provide you Instructions to root your Positivo X400 with Kingroot and we provide you all rooting methods and USB drivers for your phone. you can use this guide line if you have 2- 6 (jellybean,kitkat,lollipop,marshmallow) android version And also this article will be followed by rooting errors & Solutions regarding the issues. There are two rooting methods. one is, Rooting by using pc and another one is, Normal rooting method.in This guide line, we are going to perform this using PC.
Why I need to root Positivo X400
After you root your phone it will work with its ultimate speed including RAM. That means no more freezing or gets stuck. Furthermore you won’t get force stop messages anymore.
After root, you are able to install incompatible app APKs, Automate Every options in your phone and Unlock Hidden Features. as well as you are able to Uninstall all Pre-Installed applications and your phone qualify for Flashing Custom Rom and installing recovery. You can find out more details – What can I do with a rooted phone | List of Things.
NOTE – If you want to these performance and speed then, your device better to install some rooted apps.
Requirement for Rooting Positivo X400
- Your phone should be working with +50% Battery condition.
- Unrooted phone
- KingRoot application
- Download KingRoot from above link and copy & paste that into your Positivo X400 phone’s Micro SD card
- Now, Go to Miro SD card on phone and tap the “kingRoot APK icon” after tapping, check “unknown sources” on next winodow
- After that Tap the “install button” . Wait until installation completed.
- After installing KingRoot app, Open it by tapping.
- Now Tap “try to Root” option to start rooting process
Root Positivo X400 phone
- After tapping “Try to Root” It will start rooting and after few mints it will show green Right saying “Root status.
- After performing Root, You are free to use your phone and flash Custom Roms/ Custom recovery.
Now your android device is rooted . but you had better check your root status by installing this Root check app.
If you want to UNROOT, you can unroot your phone by following these steps. you had better bookmark us because then you can see Unroot Steps any time
Replace kinguser with SuperSu
After Rooted, There will be app named “Kinguser” on your menu. Some Users want to replace this app with SuperSu app. so, we wrote guide line to replace kinguser with superSU
MUST Watch – TOP 10 Rooted Android Apps
Root Positivo X400 manually
you can also root your phone without any applications. you will need ADB drivers, su, busybox, Superuser and Command prompt Only. Here is our Guide line to root your android phone manually. Please note, we are not responsible for any damages so , do it your own risk.
Errors and Solutions
I Can Not Root My Positivo X400
Kingroot is always updating application. some times your device is not supported by app.. However, If you are still unable to root your phone, use different Root app – Best Apps which support any phone
Root succeed but no SuperUser installed after reboot?
Actually, There is some additional some protection on your android phone. like AT&T, HUAWEI. So, please try to install kingo manually. but it is not easy. you had better use different root apps.
Get stuck kingoroot. Root failed always.
No Strategy Found/need root/Root Failed! ConnectionUnstabitil/
please check your phone vulnerabilities/Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in framaroot/ Root fail in kingRoot/Kinguser/framaRoot/kingoroot
Sometimes these apps do not works with some phones. So you had better try another rooting app. There are Top 10 rooting app and we listed them – Click here
Why Kingo detected by antivirus as malicious?
exploiting system vulnerabilities/security loopholes, which is and will be “dangerous” to your antivirus guard.. So you had better disable it for few minutes.
I Can not OTA update after rooting?
After you rooted your phone, then you can’t get update automatically. If you want? then unroot your phone.
Su binary needs to be updated
First of all Full unroot your device and remove roots apps and restart the phone. follow this guide line step by step with new files.
Fix “Unfortunately, kingroot has Stopped” Error in Positivo X400
This is not related to Rooting process. This is a error of your phone’s cachs. So you have to delete those caches. then this problem will be settle.
1. Reboot/Restart your Positivo X400. works?
2. Delete/erase cache and data in kinguser.
Your Phone is so solid to root: Network error. failed to get components.
Rooting Apps want to access internet.. This error happen when app can’t connect to internet.
DATA Connection –
- please Recheck your Data connection is ON or not.. it is ON and No internet connectivity?
- Then restart the phone.. If not works, Please check your balance.
WIFI Connection –
- If you use WIFI, then Please Recheck WIFI button in your phone.. (untap and Tap it).
If not works, then reset your WIFI Router. If not works,
- Then switch off and On your WIFI Router. all are not works?
- Then go to Wifi Setting >>choose your WIFI conection>>”Forget Network” (remove it).and search WIFI connection and connect it again
error code: 0x19E775? / need root/Shell-root could not be accessed
You had better use different Root app. We listed all possible rooting apps
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved regarding this tutorial, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.