How to unroot Android device (SuperSu)
Hi,This Guide line provide instructions to unroot your Samsung galaxy phone/tab/note with Pictures. I don’t ask you why you unroot, IF you want to unroot then this guide line will help you.
After unrooting, whether device’s warranty is come back?
some people says that once you void your warranty. you can’t get it back. others says when you unroot and wipe whole device, then warranty is come back.
Note – you can remove SuperSU manually
Requirement for unroooting
- Battry Must – 50%+
- Follow this if you have installed SuperSu app.
- Take your rooted phone.
- Go apps list, and find SuperSu app and open it.
- once of above icon is SuperSu app icon. How ever Go to SuperSU app setting,
- find “Full unroot” you can find it under cleanup section
- After tapping Full Unroot, it will give you a warning.
- tap “continue” to unroot your phone.
- After uninstalling SuperSu application. restart your device .
- Now wipe your device from Recovery menu, then all root files will wipe
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved regarding this tutorial, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.