How to Root Android device via Framaroot
Framaroot is one of most popular app to root your android device by just one click.. No need your PC connection to do this.. Here are instructions to root your android device using Framaroot..
Root process is a very risky process.. So if some bad thing happen to your android device we will not be responsible for it..
- Should have at least 50% of battery charge level.
- Proper internet connection.
- Original USB cable.
- Install device’s driver on your PC.
So let start the process..
How to Root Android Device via Framaroot
- First of all download and install Framaroot APK on your android device.
- Go to Settings => Security => Unknown Source to enable the permission to install applications from unknown sources.
- Launch Framaroot and open it.
- Choose the “Install SuperSU” option from drop down list.
- Then select one of the exploits (Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn and Gimli) to continue the process.
- Now rooting process will start on your android device.
- Done..!! You have successfully rooted your android device.
- After complete the process you have to reboot your device.
If you have got an popup message that saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot“, then you just uninstall Framaroot from your device.
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved this, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.
How to UnRoot Android Device via Framaroot
Open Framaroot on your device and choose “Unroot” option from the drop down list.
Done..!! You have successfully rooted your android device.
So, If this Framaroot guideline was help, then please share this guideline on facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to comment. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.