How to Root your android device via dr.fone
dr.fone is one of most popular app to root your android device by just one click.. need your PC connection to do this.. Here are instructions to root your android device using dr.fone..
- Should have at least 50% of battery charge level.
- Proper internet connection.
- Original USB cable.
- Backup your device.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Root process is a very risky process.. So if some bad thing happen to your android device we will not be responsible for it..
How to Root a Android Device via dr.fone with PC
- First of all download and install dr.fone on your computer.
- Click on the “Root” button from the options list.
- Connect your android device via USB cable.
- Enable Debugging mode on your android device. Read More
- Click on the “Start” button to root your device.
- Wait for a few seconds patiently because it takes some time to detect your device.
- Now click on the “Root Now” button to start the rooting process.
- Tap on the “Confirm” when it prompted.
- During this process your device will reboot at many times. Don’t be afraid…it’s normally happens while rooting process. Remember don’t unplug or touch your device during this process..
- Done..!! You have successfully rooted your device..
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved this, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.