How to UnRoot your Android Device via One Click Root
Rooting your android device is most beneficial for most of people. Not for everyone.. Because sometimes your device warranty can void or may be brick. Another thing is if you hope to sell your device which already has rooted is very difficult. Because most of people like Brand New condition. So you will have to UnRoot your device. Someone wants to download the latest version of official OTA update.. Then you will have to unroot your mobile..
If you have already rooted your android device then you will easy to deal with the process.. If not then don’t worry.. This guideline will help you to unroot your android device.
- Download and install One Click Root APK on your Android device.(If already you have rooted device via One Click Root APK then you can find the One Click Root.)
- Power on your Android device.
- Proper internet connection.
- USB cable
Here are step by step instructions to unroot your android device.
How to UnRoot your Android Device via One Click Root with PC
- Download and install the One Click Root APK on Your PC/ Laptop
- Connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Run the software and then press on the UnRoot button.
- Done.. you have successfully unrooted your device.
How to UnRoot your Android Device via SuperSu
- Download and install the SuperSu app to your android device from Google Play store and launch it.
- Settings=> click on the Full UnRoot and then Continue
- It may takes few minutes to complete the process.. Once it completed then your device will restart automatically.
- After finish the process you can uninstall the SuperSu app if you want.. Because there is no use once the device unrooted..
- Now if you want to make sure that your device rooted or not then you may have to download Root Checker App.. It will check whether your device rooted or not..
So, If this One Click Root guideline was help, then please share this guideline on facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to comment. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.