If you reach this page,that means, you are facing low internal memory (Low Storage) problem in your Device. Your phone says that your ‘storage space running out’ when you install new app or put new songs.. This problem frequently occurs in low end user phones because a low end user phone has low space for system memory.. but high end user phone has smart space for system. Be sure to use internal memory for only pre-apps and system files.. If you are low end user, then don’t worry. Rootdroids.com are here to secure you..
Memory increasing can be done in 3 ways.. one is , using computer and second one is using app and third is, also using apps 🙂 we are going to guide you how to do this in these 3 ways.. before going forward on this guide.. please check whether your phone is root or not. If not, then root your phone with us..
- Your android phone must be rooted. If your phone don’t have root access then click here
- Charge your phone at least up to 60%. It will help to prevent from the risk level.
- You had better get back up
- Class 4 or high Memory card of 2 GB +
- CWM recovery
First method – Link2SD
- Download Link2SD android app from link
- Now, go to CWM recovery mode by pressing key combination. Use Volume keys to move and use Home/power to select because touch option does not work here.
- Go down and select “advance” and go to partition SD card option from next screen.
- Now, select the size for internal memory. that size should be less than Micro SD card size. Then select swap size as zero.
- Now, CWM partition your Micro SD card please wait while process
- Now, Go up and select reboot system. Then phone will Switch on.
- After Switch On, Install Downloaded Link2SD app and launch and grant Superuser permissions.
- Link2SD will ask, file system of second partition. Select Ext2 format for it and app again ask for restart. Do it.
- After restarting, you can see on the top filter option. Click on it and choose internal. It will show you all the apps on the your phone’s internal.
- Now, please click “option key” (more options above) and select “multi select option”. After that select all the applications.
- Create link option by clicking Again on option.
- Now, Tick for these items.. and Tap “Ok”
😉 Link application file
🙂 Link dalvik cache file
🙂 Link library files.
- Please wait while creating link for partition and after complete it, tap ok
- Yes!! you have successfully increased your android device’s internal memory and If you download any new application from Play store, it will get saved in this newly created partition.
Second Method – Using Mini Tool Partition Wizard
- Download and install “Mini Tool Partition Wizard”
- Now, Turn off your Device and remove Micro SD card from device and insert it into Card reader.
- Launch “Mini Tool Partition Wizard software” and it will show your Memory card. Now, right click on your SD card and Delete it. this action will format your SD card.
- Right Click again your memory card and Click “create”. next box, select primary and in file system select FAT32.
- Now, select partition size on your SD card and OK.
- Again, Click “unallocated space” and right click and “Create” select Ext2 in File system and click Ok.
- Select apply from top left corner of Mini Tool Partition Wizard.
- After that, partition process will start so please wait!! after complete, you can use memory card.
If you have any clarifications to be made or any doubt to be get solved regarding this tutorial, please leave a comment. Then we are here to help you. And also we are kindly requesting our viewers to share this on Facebook and Twitter and bookmark us on your web browser so that you can easily find us whenever you need. Any issues regarding Rooting will be solved by the Experts who are working with us.