How to Root your Android Device using KingoRoot without PC
KingoRoot is one of most popular app to root your android device by just one click.. No need your PC connection to do this.. Here are instructions to root your android device using KingoRoot..
- Should have at least 50% of battery charge level.
- Proper internet connection.
- Original USB cable.
- Download KingoRoot.apk to your android device.
- If you got a warn message from Chrome about KingoRoot.apk then click “OK” button and go forward.
Install KingoRoot on your Device
- If you don’t have given the permission to install applications from unknown sources then you will get a notification that “Install Blocked”. So go to Settings=> Security to check “Unknown Sources” status.
- Allow it to install applications from unknown sources.
- after Install, Launch KingoRoot app.
- As I said, KingoRoot is very easy to maintain.. To start the process click on the “One Click Root”.
- Patiently wait for a few seconds until the outcome appear.
- Finally you have done it successfully..
- If not then try few more times of different rooting methods integrated to apk root.
- Still if you failed to root your android device using KingoRoot apk after several times,then I recommend you to use KingoRoot PC version to root your android device.
So, If this KingoRoot guideline was help, then please share this guideline on facebook and twitter. Help others to find out this guideline on facebook. If you have an any doubt or any problem, don’t hesitate feel free to comment. After then we are able to help you as well as be sure to bookmark our site on your browser.